Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Revisiting My Mission Statement

So today we were supposed to look at our mission statement to see if there was anything that we wanted to change about it. This was my mission statement from before:

My 5 Core Values are Perseverance, Humor, Honesty, Family Oriented, and Loyalty.

I will be humorous when the mood cast on the situation calls for me to be.

I will strive to persevere in trying situations to make myself a better person as a result.

I will be remembered for being honest and loyal to not only my family which matters most to me, but others as well.

I don't think I would change my mission statement from what it was because I still like the way it sounds and it fits who I want to be as a person. A way I could be humorous is when my friends are feeling down I could joke around with them and our inside jokes to help them laugh instead of being sad. A way I could persevere would be to just make it to graduation at college because college is trying at times and sometimes I have wondered about what I wanted to do so just making it through will be a big accomplishment for me.

2 comments:

  1. keep up with your mission and dont faulter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, whenever I do something, I make baby steps or mini goals and then I feel accomplished as I move along.

    ReplyDelete