Monday, October 29, 2012

Getting Involved

So for this post we were supposed to look at some ways you can get involved on campus or in the Storm Lake community so I thought I would talk about what I already do that helps both. I am a part of the BV Buddies program, which involves mentoring a student either from the elementary, middle school, or even high school level. You meet with your mentee one hour a week and do fun activities with them. It involves the campus because it is a BV club you can join and most importantly, it involves the Storm Lake community because you are helping the youth become even better people. I love this organization because I love working with kids and it can teach you a lot as well. Overall it is a great organization that people should definitely think about joining!

No comments:

Post a Comment