Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Change in My Hometown

Our blog post today was to talk about something we would change about our hometown that would make it better and make people happier. I think that something I would change would be having more nature based activities and places to go because there are a lot of areas that could be utilized specifically for nature activities that are not being used for anything right now and it would get people out and about more than what they are. Although there is a sense of community already in my town, I think that this would help strengthen it even more. I guess it would not necessarily have to be nature based either but just more things to do in general where people can get together and do something different instead of the same old stuff they do all the time.

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea that you want more nature filled activities around your hometown. Are they nearby lakes or camping sites? one thing i love about my hometown is the bike trail that you can take to get pretty much anywhere in town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have a lake and campsite but both are not very well kept and I think that if they were it would be a lot better. I think a bike trail around that would even be really cool they just haven't done something like that.

      Delete
  2. I like what you're saying with this. I don't like how a lot of people will stay inside or just go do something the same as always. Outdoor based activities encourage people to be active.

    ReplyDelete