Friday, October 12, 2012

My Pride Shrine

For today's blog post we were supposed to look at what would be put in our pride shrine. I would put the following things in mine:

1. The basketball from the game when I scored my 1,000 point
2. My high school diploma and some day my college diploma
3. The scrapbooks I have of newspaper stories and other athletic and academic achievements
4. The basketball I received from the first coaching job I had
5. Pictures of moments that I will never forget that happened in the past

These things are important to me and they give me a sense of accomplishment so that is what I would put there.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool! I actually had some of the same things in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all things that I could agree with in some sort of way. They are also unique to you which I think is cool.

    ReplyDelete