For today's blog, we were supposed to look at the most important factors to us in choosing a mate. Here are my top 5:
1. Mutual Attraction and Love- This is the most important to me because if you are in a relationship that does not have love in it, then is it even a relationship at all? You might have the physical attraction, which is important, but if you do not have anything beyond that, the relationship is not as good as it could be.
2. Emotional Stability and Maturity- This is the second most important because I need someone that is mature because I am mature myself. I have been more mature than people my age all my life and would really like a guy that can share in that because sometimes it seems pretty rare with men my age.
3. Education and Intelligence- This is the third most important because I am furthering my education and I would like someone who I can carry on an intelligent conversation with.
4. Dependable Character- This is the fourth most important to me because I feel as though I have a strong character and I would want someone who shares some of those core values with me as well.
5. Desire for Home and Children- This is the fifth most important because I do want to start a family some day and I need someone who is willing to do that and will enjoy that aspect of my life with me.
So there you go guys! These are the 5 things that are most important to me when looking for a mate.
Great list, Lacey. I understand what you mean about looking for someone who is mature . . . you don't want to feel like the 'parent' in the relationship! It's nice when both people can support each other emotionally, financially, etc. Keep looking, that guy is out there!
ReplyDelete